Being a member of Central Christian is a GROWING experience. We would love for you to join our congregation, but our desire is for you to be a part of the Family of God. To be a part of the Family of God is more than being on a membership role; it is a process of becoming an integral part of the Central Christian Church family. To find your place in Christ’s Church is to
The good news is … you don’t have to go through this process alone. The staff of the church will walk you through this GROWING experience. This process begins when you fill out the information below; the information is placed in the computer and an invitation will be extended for you to attend four classes given in order:
- Understand the mission of our congregation and discover what we do, why we do it and what is expected of you.
- Develop ways to grow and develop your faith which is a balance of Spiritual disciplines that is done on your own, with your church family and serving in the church or community.
- Uncover your special (Spiritual) gifts God placed within you; gifts, when used to serve others, is the key to finding fulfillment for your life.
- Discover ways to articulate a new life you have discovered so that you are equipped and ready to share your new life with others appropriately and when you are ready.
- Discipleship Class – taught by Danny Couch
- Spiritual Disciplines Class – taught by Shannon Moore
- Spiritual Gifts Class – taught by Nelda Bruce
You may take these classes at your leisure, for each class is taught several times a year.
So how do I get involved?
You are encouraged to attend the Discipleship Class before making the decision to be a part of the CCC family. Information about our congregation and denomination may influence your decision. However, it is not a requirement.
You may begin the process of being a part of the church in any one of the following ways.
- Fill out the membership form portion of the program provided during worship service.
- Complete and submit the information using the online form below.
- View/print the membership form pdf
and deliver the completed form to our office.
- Come forward during the Hymn of Invitation during worship service and we will welcome you into the Central Christian Church Family or,
- If you have anxiety about coming forward during the service, simply inform one of the ministers of your desire to be a part of the church and we will welcome you privately.